- Rebalanced combat favouring armies on the open battlefield (see item below)
- Decreased minimum damage/defense ratio required to reduce health in combat.
- New “spell speed” attribute, which influences spell cooldowns, and is acquired in training and from various equipment.
- Workshop and other skills such as multi-weapon have been replaced with attributes.
- Stealing items from allies will make them hostile.
- Enemies may ambush you after you travel to their site.
- Infernite weapons will cause actual fire damage.
- Made it impossible to craft automaton corpuses without adding any upgrades.
- Rat corpses can no longer be used to craft undead.
- Peacefulness debuff duration reduced to 5 turns.
- Removed unnecessary “nothing happens” message when healing didn’t have any effect.
- New attributes/damage types: cold damage, acid damage, fire damage.
- Added immunity buffs for all types of damage.
- Added adoxium and infernite corpuses and arms for automatons.
- New weapons: Infernite trident, elves staves, King’s Sceptre.
- Added automaton “kaboom” head.
- Disallowed crafting bone dragons from ki-rin corpses.
- Allowed prisoner heads to be built outside.
- Wielded weapons are rendered together with creature sprites.
- Customizable keybindings for most keyboard controls.
- Made it possible to scroll freely in the turn-based mode.
- Torches are rendered above other symbols in the ASCII mode.
- Attributes are moddable.
- Buffs / lasting effects are moddable.
- Body materials are moddable.
- Added OnTheGround predicate for checking if a certain ingredient is laying on the ground.
- Spell cooldowns should now be assigned a range, with exact value calculated based on creature’s spell speed.
- Arithmetic expressions can be used wherever the game expects numbers in the game files.
- All furniture with BedType set to PRISON can be used as prison.
- Persistent immigrant teams (ex. wolf packs) have been removed.
- Fixed pathfinding issues caused by removing portals.
- Disallowed capturing companion creatures.
- Spirit summons won’t be counted as unique for the purpose of calculating combat experience.
- Clicking on portals in the real-time mode scrolls to the correct other portal position.
- Removed bogus message about portal being inactive.
- Using the stairs defocuses the item pick-up menu.
- Enemy minions will not dig in their own territory in order to get somewhere.
- Removed bogus blue dot from the minimap in the real-time mode.
- Added an icon to the game window on Linux and Mac.
Other items in this section