- New steeds mechanic, minions are automatically assigned steeds and mount them.
- Multiple stairs per level are allowed.
- Inter-level portals are allowed.
- Stairs can be removed.
- All Z-levels are aligned and stairs always lead straight up or down.
- Home base level has been made smaller in order to have the same size as all Z-levels.
- Simplified roof support mechanic that only requires ‘building interior’ to be designated.
- Automaton assembling now uses the same, simpler crafting logic as the morgue.
- All non-humanoids made from flesh can now be captured.
- Added a ‘resistant to capture’ trait to some bosses.
- Creatures won’t auto-equip infernite weapons without having fire resistance, player is warned when trying to equip.
- Animal pens now require an animal fence to be active.
- Wildlife respawns.
- Some villains and bosses receive their own special steeds.
- Some immigrants receive special attribute boosts related to riding steeds.
- Added ridable horses and warhorses to the white knight faction.
- Added hay piles for non-humanoids to eat at.
- Added an infinite carry capacity balsam to necromancer’s lab.
- Removed all beasts immigrants, must be captured in the wild now.
- Merge multi-weapon and extra arms balsams.
- New chicken and cow breeding techs.
- Added special enemies to some mountain tops.
- Added worship tech requirement to white knight priests.
- Gallows and beast cages moved to prison menu.
- Greenskins faction gets coffins to be able to recruit vampires.
- Djinn lamp moved to a new location.
- Leather equipment crafting no longer costs wood.
- Imps no longer have a speed buff.
- New menu for restricting equipment types for chosen minion groups.
- New moddable help system with images and links.
- Enlarging the minimap doesn’t block the rest of the UI.
- Item choice menu has an owner counter to improve clarity.
- Added a tooltip to the combat experience UI element.
- Made possible to add new farm creatures.
- Added SameTribe creature predicate.
- Added Frequency predicate.
- Fixed a retirement crash caused by a captured minion being tied to a phylactery.
- Disabling an activity will stop minion from doing it right now.
- It’s now impossible to set an activity that’s disabled.
- Enemies that are stunned or unable to move are not considered for danger warning or preventing the player from travelling.
- Master artisan’s bodyguards are fighters instead of civilians.
- Archwood bow crafting requires archery.
- Amulet of life saving is preferred to using the phylactery when killed by Death.
- Fixed retired dungeons search box.
- Unsecured prison tiles don’t increase prisoner quota.
- Fixed forge material tabs for automatons.
- Limited population increasing furniture can not be built over the limit.
Other items in this section