Released in April 2021
- Improved combat formations AI, including keeping spellcasters and healers behind the front lines.
- The type of AI can be switched between ‘melee’ and ‘ranged’ for every creature.
- The game has the concept of polymorph, with multiple new polymorph spells and abilities of various kind.
- Archer and mage classes receive the ability to have projectiles bypass allies with training.
- Spellcasting AI will try to maximize the effect of projectile and area spells.
- The speed and slowness effects apply only to movement and not other actions, ex. fighting, digging, etc.
- Guarding activity and guard zones are split into three groups, and the activity is disabled by default.
- Artifact potions with permanent effects are available as consumables in the minion menu, and minions will automatically consume them when ordered to pick them up.
- The speed and slowness effects are allowed to coexist and cancel each other out.
- The Keeper will also abuse workers, not only fighters.
- The ring of spying will get destroyed if the spy attacks anyone.
- The Keeper is allowed to copulate.
- Peacefulness prevents creatures from using hostile spells and abilities.
- Removed tech books.
- Goblin faction adapted from the Bonus Mod.
- Special z-level for the Goblin faction.
- Orcs and ogres are replaced by goblins and trolls.
- Vampires are granted the ‘lord’ status when reaching their max training level.
- Added a ‘blink’ spell to vampires.
- Shaman summons have been reworked as a generic companion system, with other creatures that have companions and pieces of equipment that can grant them. - Companions always respawn up to a certain limit, and their stats may depend on their owner’s stats.
- Added setting to unlock all locked content.
- Swords are swapped for clubs in bandits and rat people.
- Green dragon has a ‘poison breath’ attack.
- New red dragon lair.
- Prisoners can be converted using the Effect system, so you can add other ways of conversion other than the torture table.
- The type of AI can be defined as ‘melee’ and ‘ranged’ for every creature.
- Added a Flag requirement to immigration.
- Added the ability to add flags to chosen keepers.
- ‘InTerritory’, ‘Humanoid’, and ‘Spellcaster’ creature filters.
- ‘SpecialAttr’ effect, which adds attribute bonuses that depend on chosen filters applied to the enemy.
- Added an ‘eyeball’ property to furniture, so that new eyeball types can be modded.
- Particle effects, such as glitter can be added to custom furniture.
- Added ‘SetCreatureName’ and ‘SetViewId’ effects (see the ennoblement spell).
- Reimplemented ‘AITarget’, ‘AIDistance’ and ‘AIBelowHealth’ with a generic AI effect which uses creature predicates.
- Ranged weapon logic is removed from the game. Ranged weapons instead grant spells/abilities that shoot the missile.
- Ranged spells have a ‘maxHits’ attribute, which defines the max number of creatures that are hit by the spell.
- Drag-and-dropping team members on the map in the turn-based mode causes them to receive go-to orders.
- Improved the order of sprite rendering, getting a more natural ‘3d’ look.
- Creature sprites are flipped horizontally based on their movement.
- Reworked settings and ‘load game’ menus.
- Added a message when content gets unlocked.
- Improved workshop menu, including a ‘change count’ button.
- Glyphs can be mass-applied to a stack of crafted items.
- Added a ‘choose all’ button in the pillage menu.
- Visual warning when torture is unavailable due to reached population limit.
- Added a warning when spell or ability might harm an ally.
- Question marks drawn in place of locked keeper and adventurer characters.
- Started using short versions of very long workshop item names.
- Creature description includes info on multiple heads.
- Added a steam animation to automaton engines.
- Added a ‘peacefulness’ effect animation.
- Magic missile can be invoked using the ‘f’ key.
- Prevented the leader from running after minions outside his base to abuse them.
- Fixed a crash caused by casting a firewall or related spell on a candelabrum.
- Added rendering optimizations.
- Fixed storage warnings referencing a wrong storage type.
- Workers won’t drink all the booze that they were to haul to storage.
- Potions of booze won’t have an effect when thrown.
- Glyphs can no longer be ‘applied’ in control mode, which did nothing and used up the glyph.
- Fixed drawing bogus particle effects generated on different z-levels.
- Fixed some enemy AI not returning to their territory at night.
- The game considers peacefulness a negative effect so that AI uses it offensively.
- Sleeping creatures will wake up when attacked by fire or acid.
- Stopped Adventurer from sleeping multiple times if player keeps clicking the sleep order.
- Fixed names of intrinsic items with prefixes, ex. fangs of poison, etc.
- Shopkeeper debt is not shown if shopkeeper is dead or not nearby.
- Fixed crash caused by recruiting allies that were stunned.
- Fixed gnome traps requirements.
- Fixed save incompatibility between the Linux and Windows platforms.
- Fixed item tooltips in the pillage and trade menus.
- Prevented creature attributes from going below 0.
- Fixed crash caused by an applied item killing the creature.
- Fixed mouse click glitch involving the mini map.
- Fixed ‘RemovePermanent’ effect
Other items in this section