Full change log
- Dark knight, a new Keeper character focused on melee skills.
- Digging moats.
- Added “ego” items with special effects, which can be crafted by
extraordinarily talented, and usually also insane minions.
- Added special minions with extra positive or negative buffs.
- All AI, including enemies, can use portals when navigating around.
- Worker AI will pick up items from multiple tiles before hauling them
- Beast minions don’t trigger enemies with their attacks.
- Equipping, picking up, and dropping equipment doesn’t use up turn.
- Enemy AI will construct bridges if they’re cut off by water.
- Added “stand ground”, and “ignore enemies” team orders.
- Removed the “proximity” trigger from cyclops.
- Every creature has separate combat experience independent of
- Entire wolf pack takes up one population spot.
- Vampire lord is stronger.
- Adamantium golems are vulnerable to magic.
- Added “fireball” spell.
- Dwarves and ants won’t attack after player mines in their vicinity
but, not breaching their mineral veins.
- Bridges can be removed.
- Escape spell teleports away from fire.
- All prisoners can construct furniture.
- Added potions of melee and spell vulnerability.
- Added night vision mushrooms.
- Added stone statue, which increases population by up to 4.
- Summoned creatures, like flies, aren’t automatically added to
- Changes in the building menu: bridge moved to “Structure”. Changed
- Creature’s can pick up a single heavy item over their carry limit.
- Up to 4 prisoners are allowed without having a prison built.
- Tunnels can be filled up with hard rock.
- Allowed building fountains in the dungeon.
- Summoned creatures disappear when summoner is knocked-out.
- Villains won’t launch attacks with undead minions during the day.
- Removed the scroll of darkness and made the vampire lord a permanent
- All prisoners are poison resistant.
- Dogs and other animals can be petted. AI will also pet animals
- New villains UI with attack and trigger notifications, easier
pillaging and browsing villains.
- New animated sprites for water, lava, torches, fountain.
- Animations for melee attacks and creature death.
- New sprites for zombie, bears, and the warriors tribe.
- Creature’s health percentage is displayed in map legend.
- Immigrants first name is displayed in immigrant menu.
- New UI for selecting numbers.
- Added music and sfx volume controls.
- Added an in-game bug reporting menu.
- Message boards can be viewed in real-time mode by clicking on them.
- Icons of all items lying on the ground or in a creature’s possession
are displayed in map legend.
- Portals are colored based on their pairing.
- Improved late game framerate.
- Fixed attacker AI issues which caused them to never reach the
- Fixed lighting glitch related to trees being destroyed while on
- Fixed issue with bogus “enter tile?” warning after tile is no longer
- Fixed kraken’s behavior.
- Fixed spell and buff timeouts are on retired keeper maps.
- Doppelganger no longer absorbs some effects that didn’t make sense,
like “collapsed”, “stunned”, etc.
- Placing traps on top of doors and other furniture is not allowed.
- Game will create a directory for save files if it doesn’t exist.
- Tile memory is updated when items are pillaged using the villain
- Fixed tiny glitches when rendering fog-of-war.
- Made it impossible to retire in the tutorial.
- Fixed crash caused by enslaving the same retire creature twice.
Other items in this section