Full change log
- White Knight keeper.
- Outside buildings.
- Basic modding support. Check out already existing mods here.
- Dungeon leveling system, which replaces mana.
- Red dragons breathe fire like they ought to
- New luxury system based on furniture luxury meter, which replaces the previous tile efficiency system.
- Undead sleep in (upgradable) coffins, and graves are only used to store corpses.
- Fine and luxurious bed upgrades.
- Added mummy minion. Starts slow and week, but can be trained to an extreme level.
- Sitting on an enemy throne summons all enemy minions.
- Some minions can be racist and be hostile even to otherwise friendly creatures of that race (for example prisoners).
- Added slow/fast trainee/crafter special traits and corresponding rings.
- Added adamantine helmet, boots, gloves and warhammer, iron gloves and golden staff.
- Removed ‘sorcery’ skill. Spell cool-downs depend on spell experience level.
- Wizard keeper starts with sorcery tech, Dark Knight with iron working, White Knight with archery.
- Kraken tentacle length is limited to 15 tiles.
- Graves and pits can be built outside.
- ‘Population’ trigger depends on population counter, not total number of minions.
- Creatures stop flying/levitating when they fall asleep.
- Wizard keeper’s starting robe no longer grants magic resistance.
- Adamantine golems dig much faster.
- Vampire lord won’t start with an artifact staff.
- Added candelabra.
- New special effects and animations.
- Wall and mountain tiles show cracks when being dug out/destroyed.
- Keeper sprites are upgraded as the dungeon level increases.
- New player class menu.
- Map legend shows info on all objects in a given tile, not just the top one.
- Map legend shows indoor/outdoor status of a tile.
- Added shadows to bushes.
- Team leader highlight blinks only in full control mode.
- New sprite for pits.
- Staff of suicide is no longer auto-picked up by minions, he he.
- Crafters don’t get depressed if crafted item doesn’t have any artifact upgrades.
- Fixed crash caused by including wolves in a team.
- Fixed various issues with hauling AI.
- AI takes into account max throw range when throwing things.
- Small fixes in attacking AI.
- Spells can be cast over fire.
- Fixed kraken pulling issues.
- Removed unused corpse decapitation logic.
- Items are not teleported out of forbidden zone.
- Fixed crash involving adding a newly discovered team member when in full control mode.
- Fixed crash caused by the ‘darkness source’ effect.
- Fixed UI issue caused by controlling the keeper through the “wounded keeper” prompt, while an active building is selected.
- Fixed a small AI issue with team members sometimes staying behind when an enemy is visible far away.
- Added more diagnostics to trace a rare creature position swapping crash.
Other items in this section