Alpha 22 Changes
- Dedicated tutorial mode that teaches the game’s basic features and
- Saving and loading times, as well as save files sizes, decreased 2-3
- Portals are available as a building, instead of a spell. They don’t
- All resource values, except mana, are deflated 5 times. (everything
costs less, you extract less).
- Team members are woken up and untied when given a “go-to” order.
- Creatures will not give healing items to wounded friends who already
have means of healing themselves.
- Ownership of an item by a minion is assumed when player equips the
item in control mode.
- Added setting to disable vertical sync, which may solve some
- New, nicer research menu.
- Added descriptions to keeper-adventurer menu.
- Changed highlighting of various buttons and tab icons.
- Clicking on controlled creature skips turn.
- Added a simple movement animation of creatures when destroying
objects, digging, and cutting trees.
- Window “close” button is highlighted.
- Swapped storage colors. Equipment is now blue, resources green.
- Fixed UI crash when changing minion’s task.
- Fix drowning of flying creatures that enter deep water that is in
- Fixed mouse navigation to enemies that are far away when in control
- Fixed crash in item pick up menu.
- Made message boards work even if statistics gathering is not enabled
in the settings.
- Fixed movement animation glitch when using mouse and being
interrupted by enemy.
- Fix UI crashes involving workshops and minion equipment menu.
- Fixed tooltips in workshop menu.
- Fix scrolling inventory in control mode.
- Fixed game speed dialog glitch.
- Removed useless “execution” task.
Other items in this section