Alpha 18 was released in May 2016. The major changes are as follows:
- Campaign mode, including Keeper vs Keeper battles!
- Added geology tech, now used to uncover ores.
- Added command to switch team leader.
- Menu to choose new team leader when current one is killed.
- New attack trigger to finish off the player after a lost battle.
- Added a task for Keeper to sit on throne (and generate mana).
- Flying creatures can no longer fly over Sokoban holes.
- Made doors lockable when outside of buildings tab.
- Keeper’s full title is displayed in combat messages.
- Tasks window has a scrollbar.
- Made hint about [new team] button more clear.
- Minimap UI gets a border.
- Fixed crash when trying to whip a pig.
- Fixed UI crash involving dropping multiple items.
- Fixed UI crash involving all team members getting killed.
- Fixed UI crash caused by uninitialized variable.
- Fixed message bug about praying to a web instead of breaking free.
- KeeperRL is ported to the Visual Studio C++ compiler, which means
better error reporting and possible Steamworks integration
Other items in this section