Officially released: 02 July 2015. All of the changelog has been copied
from the KeeperRL blog.
- Introduced max population limit, which starts at 10 and can be
increased by building various rooms.
- Minion payouts are removed.
- Added throne, which increases max population by 10, and increases
- Pigsty room that increases population limit by 4.
- Statues that increase population limit by 1.
- Real-time ‘go-to’ order for teams. Replaces guardposts.
- ‘Forbid zone’ order.
- Enemies may now cancel an attack when they suffer a big loss.
- Creatures now wake up if there is combat nearby.
- Allow locking items in minion equipment so that they don’t switch
- Wolf teams are now explicitly visible.
- Changed level gaining formula to more steep (bigger gain for killing
a creature of higher level).
- Morale returns to neutral with time.
- Doors in enemy buildings now have to be destroyed.
- Village dwellers go to sleep at night.
- Imps now build beds for minions.
- Imps are not able to use equipment anymore.
- Villages revenge item theft.
- Allow canceling the ‘fetch items’ order.
- Peseants now work in fields.
- AI can use scroll and spell of deception.
- More extended attack options: wild and swift attacks.
- New minion management UI.
- Item pick up menu improved.
- Add an option to choose how many items of a stack are picked up or
- Fast team selecting via ctrl+mouse click.
- Dedicated button for leaving control mode.
- Spell and morale icons.
- Added renaming minions.
- Added banishing minions.
- Allow changing the resolution in full-screen mode.
- Add an option to run the game in single-threaded mode.
- Rendering optimizations.
- Fixed pathfinding slowdowns in narrow corridors.
- Fixed the ‘eyeball removal’ glitch.
- Fixed thrown item messages.
- Fixed prompt for equiping too heavy weapons.
- Fixed prisoner spawning crash.
- Fixed illusion messages and appearance.
- Fixed arrow and thrown object displaying in zoomed-out view.
- Fixed bugs in immigration, and bed building.
- Fixed lots of crashes.
Other items in this section